101 Zima Park Drive Spartanburg, SC 29301
We are in search of a Mechanical Design Engineer in the Greenville, SC area. This person will be responsible for creating, developing and documenting designs required to assemble and manufacture the products of the organization. Will work closely with sales and manufacturing teams to ensure designs meet customer requirements while minimizing manufacturing costs.
- 3 or more years in industrial machinery design/manufacturing.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum Requirements: 2-years Mechanical Engineering Technology or Engineering Design Technology degree.
- SolidWorks and AutoCAD
- Responsible for the entire project cycle to include design, development, and project completion.
- Prepare product designs including 3D models, drawings using Solidworks (2016 or newer) and AutoCAD.
- Work with other groups, suppliers and customers both external and internal to determine product specifications and arranging equipment, evaluate products according to quality standards and specifications.
- Provide engineering support for manufacturing and sales to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Perform cost analyses of product components.
- Successful candidate will have a strong engineering background in industrial machinery manufacturing. Wastewater equipment experience is a plus.
- Demonstrate and apply comprehensive knowledge of machinery design and the ability to bring to successful completion complex assignments.
- Candidate must have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and deal with interruptions to bring to successful completion complex assignments while meeting deadlines.
- Candidate must possess strong verbal and written communication skills and be proficient with various software packages including Microsoft Excel, Word, AutoCAD, and Solid Works.