I have a client located in the Greenville, SC area that has an immediate need for a Mechanical Design Engineer.
- Creating, developing and documenting designs required to assemble and manufacture the products of the organization. You will work closely with sales and manufacturing teams to ensure designs meet customer requirements while minimizing manufacturing costs.
- Responsible for the entire project cycle to include design, development, and project completion.
- Prepare product designs including 3D models, drawings using SolidWorks (2016 or newer) and AutoCAD
- Provide engineering support for manufacturing and sales to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Work with suppliers and customers to determine product specifications and arranging equipment.
- Perform cost analyses of product components.
- 3+ years in industrial machine design/manufacturing
- Would prefer a bachelor’ s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum Degree requirements- 2-year Mechanical Engineering Technology Degree or Engineering Design Technology Degree
- SolidWorks and AutoCAD experience
- $36-41hr- (Flexible depending on experience)
This is a temp to permanent assignment. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com or press apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144