Atlanta, GA 30318
I have a client located near Atlanta, GA that has an immediate need for a Mechanical Engineer.
We are currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer with previous paper manufacturing equipment experience. This may include: Paper Manufacturing, Paper Mill Equipment Service, Drainage, Rolls, Doctors, Machine Design, and Tool Design for the industry.
- As a Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for evaluation and compiling inspection document, generate bills of material, generate drawings for proposals, general replacement equipment drawings for manufacturing, generate tolling drawings for manufacturing, investigate customer reported ussies and do some root cause analysis.
- You will also help develop methods of calculations for hydraulic issues.
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Mechanical
- AutoCAD Proficiency & 3D software (solidworks preferred)
- Engineering Skills to include: Geometry, trigonometry, interpolation, extrapolation, proportions, statistics, hydraulic calculations, statics, materials, deformable bodies, engineering economy, stress-strain calculations.
- Industry experience to include: Paper Manufacturing, Paper Mill Equipment Service, Drainage, Rolls, Doctors, Machine Design, Tool Design
Salary Range: Up to 90k
This is a direct hire opportunity. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144