Alpharetta, GA 30004
We have an immediate need for a Mechanical engineer for our client that will act as a staff level engineer partnering with senior engineers and CAD design teams to solve challenges for end clients. These challenges will include difficulty with facility layout, material specification, system sizing (piping, pumps, valves) of the projects.
This role will perform engineering design activities and calculations for projects. Must have high regard for detail, quality, and productivity.
• Performs engineering design and calculations for project under guidance of more experienced engineers
• Work with project teams to assist in preparing construction documents; plans and specifications for bid and construction purposes
• Prepares detailed equipment specifications as required for the project equipment needs
• Interfaces and coordinates work activities with design personnel and can meet with client for review
• Perform mechanical design including piping layout, pump sizing, basic hydraulic calculations, bill of material development and project development processes
• Verify correct application of client and industry standards to designs
-3 Plus years of related mechanical engineering experience with piping, pumps, valves & other similar equipment for the oil and gas industry.
-EIT w/ plans to obtain PE
Pay-$36-$46/hr depending on experience
Direct hire for right candidate
Qualified ME' s please apply. firstname.lastname@example.org