Mechanical Engineer (PE)
Lakeland, FL 33860
Our client is currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer. In this position, you would be working for a reputable engineering firm.
- Responsible for design and engineering for facility layouts, material specifications, system sizing (for piping, pumps and valves), hydraulic calculations, Bill of Materials (BOMs), and pressure vessel design.
- Assisting in the input of estimates, bids and proposals
- Assisting in scheduling manpower
- 5-10 years of working experience
- Mechanical Engineering degree
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Industrial facility experience (i.e. piping, pumps, valves, pressure vessels)
- EIT or PE
- Compress or APP software experience for pressure vessel design
- Experience with Pipe-Flo for fluid piping systems analysis
- Experience in the O&G, chemical, food processing, beverage processing, cement and/or power industry projects
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at firstname.lastname@example.org