Mechanical Engineer (Chemical Industry)
Greenville, SC 29615
I have a client in Greenville, SC that has an immediate need for a Mechanical Engineer.
- The Engineer will be responsible for mechanical equipment specifications, hydraulic calculations, managing procurement packages, helping build a schedule and coordination with other engineering companies
- A Mechanical Engineer with 3-7 years’ experience and chemical industry experience with an EPC firm.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree is a must
- Chemical industry experience
- EPC firm background
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- AutoCAD 2D experience
- HVAC and Pipe Stress is a plus
- E.I.T or P.E.
- They want to bring in a junior engineer who can grow into a Project Engineer or even a Project Manager if they are interested.
- The emphasis will be on mechanical equipment for the chemical industry. Any experience with the process, HVAC or pipe stress side is a plus.
- Our client would expect you would know AutoCAD, although they will not be a production person.
- $35-43/hr. (flexibility depending on experience)
This is a temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144