Milwaukee, WI 53051
Our client is currently seeking a Mechancial Drafter. In this position, you will be working for a reputable Design, Engineering & Manufacturing firm.
The Mechanical Drafter will develop detailed design layouts, elevations and specs for mechanical equipment and piping using AutoCAD.
- Develop detailed design layouts, elevations, and specs for mechanical equipment, piping and controls.
- Thoroughly apply all drawings changes needed based on mark-ups and verbal instruction.
- Project plotting and job set organizing.
- Prepare and review fabrication drawings using AutoCAD.
- Communicate with Project Managers, co-workers, vendors and customers.
- H.S. Diploma or Equivalent.
- 3+ years’ experience of mechanical drafting using AutoCAD.
- Ability to read blueprints, structural and P&ID drawings and interpret specifications.
- Strong knowledge of mechanical principals.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at email@example.com