30 Georgia Ave Hampton, GA
Selectek is currently seeking a Mechanical Drafter to work closely with our client' s design team to complete fabrication drawings. This role will require the SolidWorks operator to produce fabrication drawings from sketches passed along from Engineers and Designers. It additionally requires a strong mechanical aptitude to determine the correct parts to utilize to compete the mechanical drawing and produce Bill of Materials (BOMs)
Temp to Perm
- Review and process job orders for release to production in accordance with customer specifications.
- Determine what parts/products are required and prepare the necessary drawings Revise existing drawings and bills-of-material as required and update computer records accordingly.
- Perform data entry functions necessary for job release. This includes loading bills-of-material for detailed parts and orders.
- Prepare drawing lists and customer transmittal letters for customer, field, and production blueprint packages.
- Work closely with the manufacturing and marketing departments.
- Associates Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- 3 Plus Years of Mechanical Drafting producing fabrication drawings
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude to determine what parts to put into fabrication drawings.
- Ability to read Assembly Drawings
- Solidworks Proficiency
- Metal Fabrication Experience
- AutoCAD Proficiency
For immediate consideration please send an updated version of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at email@example.com