30 Georgia Ave Hampton, GA
Selectek is currently seeking a Mechanical Drafter to work closely with our clien' ts design team to complete fabrication drawings. This role will require the CAD operator to produce fabrication drawings from sketches passed along from Engineers and Designers. It requires a strong mechanical aptitude to determine the correct parts to utilize to compete the mechanical drawing and produce Bill of Materials (BOMs)
Temp to Perm
- Review and process job orders for release to production in accordance with customer specifications.
- Determine what parts/products are required and prepare the necessary drawings and bills-of-material.
- Revise existing drawings and bills-of-material as required and update computer records accordingly.
- Perform data entry functions necessary for job release. This includes loading bills-of-material for detailed parts and orders.
- Prepare drawing lists and customer transmittal letters for customer, field, and production blueprint packages.
- Work closely with the manufacturing and marketing departments.
- Associates Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- 3 Plus Years of Mechanical Drafting producing fabrication drawings
- -Strong Mechanical Aptitude to determine what parts to put into fabrication drawings.
- Ability to read Assembly Drawings
- AutoCAD Proficiency
- Metal Fabrication Experience
For immediate consideration please send an updated version of you resume to Aaron Tibbetts at firstname.lastname@example.org