1725 Breckinridge Blvd Duluth, GA 30096
A Mechanical Drafter to provide drafting support for ongoing programs and new programs involving airborne antennas, terrestrial antennas, and specialized tooling
- Years of Experience: 1-4.
- Education: 1-2 years in a drafting program.
- 1-2 years of recent SolidWorks experience.
- 1-4 years of mechanical drafting experience, some of which may have been accomplished in a drafting program.
- 1-4 years of experience drafting per ASME Y14.5., some of which may have been accomplished in a drafting program.
- US citizenship required.
- Exposure to machine shop practices
- Experience with SolidWorks PDM
- Experience with a PLM program such as Agile
- Experience with DraftSight
- Exposure to GD&T per ASME Y14.5.
Pay Rate: $23/hr. - $28/hr. DOE