Mechanical Drafter (AutoCAD)
McDonough, GA 30252
I have a client located in the south metro Atlanta area (near McDonough, GA) that has a need for a Mechanical Drafter- AutoCAD.
- You will take drawings from designers and produce completed fabrication documents of the operating mechanisms for disconnector switches using CAD.
- This role will require the CAD operator can produce fabrication drawings from sketches passed along from Engineers and Designers. It requires a strong mechanical aptitude to determine the correct parts to utilize to compete the mechanical drawing and produce Bill of Materials (BOMs)
- AutoCAD Proficiency
- 3+ years of Mechanical drafting experience producing fabrication drawings
- Ability to read assembly drawings
- Metal Fabrication Experience
The role will take drawings from designers and produce completed fabrication documents of the operating mechanisms for disconnector switches using CAD. The drafter will need to be able to recognize what is missing from the drawing handed to them by the designer and complete it with parts available.
- 21-23/hr.- can be flexible depending on experience
This is a 6+ month long assignment. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or press apply and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144