Mechanical Designer with conveyor design experience
Alpharetta, GA 30005
I have a client located in the Alpharetta, GA area that has a need for a Mechanical Designer with conveyors or bulk material handling design experience.
- Our client is seeking a mechanical detailer/designer to perform bulk material handling conveyor detailing. Some light design work may be involved as well.
- This position’ s sole focus will be the production of shop drawings for industrial conveyor systems. These systems will be produced in AutoCAD, Inventor and Solidworks.
- Design experience in AutoCAD, Solidworks or Inventor
- Must have conveyor design experience (prefer industrial experience)
- Bulk Material Handling equipment design experience would be a big plus
- Ideal candidate will come from an industrial background with experience doing bulk material handling or plant layout using Solidworks or Inventor. Examples of items they will work on are: Mechanical design and plant layout of woodyard equipment as well as detailing and design of a variety of different conveyor systems, chippers, mills, driers, stackers, reclaimers and other industrial material handling equipment for the wood, coal, aggregate, cement and similar industries
- 20-27/hr.- can be flexible depending on experience
For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144