Mechanical Designer with Bulk Material Handling experience
Denver, CO 80111
I have a client located in the Denver, Colorado area that has an immediate need for a Mechanical Designer/Engineer with Bulk Material Handling design experience. This is a 6 to 9-month long contract assignment with the possibility of going longer term.
The Mechanical Designer or Engineer will work closely with Lead Engineers and is responsible for ensuring all drafting mechanical designs for bulk material handling systems satisfy project requirements and applicable industry standards.
Work performed produces a variety of complex designs and includes the preparation of detail/layout drawings.
Performs work with minimal supervision on provided assignments.
- Must have 5+ years of experience designing Bulk Material Handling equipment
- Must be proficient with Inventor or Solidworks (Inventor Preferred)
You will Prepare drawings, layout and sketches for standard mechanical equipment within the scope of the Mechanical Design Group including but not limited to:
- Overland Belt conveyors, In plant belt conveyors, Belt feeders
- Apron feeders, Pipe Conveyors, Screw conveyors
- Crushers, Sizers, Screens, Feeder Breakers, Belt feeders
- Truck dumps, Surge Bins, Hoppers
- Transfer stations and Drive stations
- Stackers, bucket wheel, ship loaders, ship unloaders, tripper systems
- Truck and Train Loading/ Unloading
- Transfer chute(s)
Ideally experience will be from Mining, Cement, or Mineral Processing work, but additional heavy industrial experience with bulk material handling equipment.
- 40-55/hr.- can be flexible depending on experience
Again, this is a 6 to 9-month long contract assignment with the possibility of going longer term. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144