1725 Breckinridge Blvd, Suite 100 Duluth, GA 30096
Selectek is currently seeking a Mechanical Designer that will be responsible for designing mechanical drawings and models using SolidWorks. Additional responsibilities for the Mechanical Designer will include development of Bills of Materials, Engineering Change Orders, and working closely with the engineering and production team to transition designs and drawings from engineering to full scale production.
6+ Month Contract
- 3+ years using SolidWorks
- Strong working knowledge of the following:
- Creating robust piece part and assembly models
- Proper layout of piece part & assembly drawings
- How to thoroughly dimension & annotate drawings
- How to organize & maintain a logical CAD file system
- Strong understanding of precision machining, fabrication, and finishing methods for metals
- Working knowledge of: ASME Y14.5 Geometric Dimensioning & TolerancingASME Y14.100 Engineering Drawing Practices
- Working knowledge of MS Office products
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- US government position. US citizenship required.
- 1+ years of experience with Agile software
- 1+ years of experience with PLM software.
Please send and updated version of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at firstname.lastname@example.org