7630 Decatur, GA 30030
I have a client located in the Atlanta, GA area that has an immediate need for a Mechanical Designer for equipment design work.
- You will work closely with engineers on staff to develop 3D equipment models utilizing Solidworks.
- All equipment will be heavy industrial based and the focus will be on the generation of heat exchange systems. Experience with boilers and furnaces used in industrial settings will be ideal. Once the models are produced the designer will then create the fabrication drawings for the equipment to be sent to the fabrication shop.
- 5+ years of industrial mechanical equipment design experience
- Must have Solidworks experience- the client is using Solidworks 2017
- 2+ years of Heat Exchanger Design experience highly preferred
- Interested in seeing candidates that have worked on Heat Exchanger systems. Furnaces, Boilers, Ductwork, Shell/Tubing systems. May consider other heavy industrial experience but the primary focus here will be past experience with heat exchange systems.
- If you have done heat exchanger design work in another 3D software that still may be an option for this role.
- 25-35/hr- can be flexible depending on experience.
This is a temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144