Mechanical Designer/ Plant Layout
Norcross, GA 30092
I have a client located near Norcross, GA that has an immediate need for a Mechanical Designer/Plant Layout.
- Our client has an immediate need to bring on mechanical designers to help with cement plant general arrangements.
- The plant layout designer must have proficiency with AutoCAD
- The role will perform cement plant layout from entire plot plan to individual areas including raw material handling, raw mill, kiln feed, preheater, kiln, clinker cooler, clinker handling & storage, finish grinding, and cement handling & storage.
- 5 Plus years of experience
- Previous Plant Layout/general arrangement experience
Additional Information/Preferred Experience:
- Cement industry experience
- Hours & Shift: M-F Flex start time 6-9am work 8 hours
- Candidates will take rough plans from Project engineers and use them to design the plant layout blueprints for cement facilities. This will be the plan on where the company’ s equipment fits in and how it integrates with other equipment at the facility as well as the lay out for the bulk material handling conveyors to move the finished product out of the mill to the trucking area.
- 30-50/hr.- can be flexible depending on experience
This is a temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144