Mechanical Designer - Machine/Equipment Design
Spartanburg, SC 29301
Selectek has a client located near Spartanburg, SC that has an immediate need for a Mechanical Designer with machine/equipment design experience.
- Creating, developing and documenting designs required to assemble and manufacture the products of the organization. You will work closely with sales and manufacturing teams to ensure designs meet customer requirements while minimizing manufacturing costs.
- Responsible for the entire project cycle to include design, development, and project completion.
- Prepare product designs including 3D models, drawings using SolidWorks (2016 or newer) and AutoCAD. SolidWorks is required and there is no flexibility on other 3D software at this time.
- Provide engineering support for manufacturing and sales to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Work with suppliers and customers to determine product specifications and arranging equipment.
- Perform cost analyses of product components.
- Work with other groups, suppliers and customers both external and internal to determine product specifications and arranging equipment, evaluate products according to quality standards and specifications.
- 3+ years in industrial machine design/manufacturing
- SolidWorks and AutoCAD experience
- Looking for someone with solid machine design experience with any automated machinery experience.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Wastewater, carpet, textile, or non-woven industry experience a plus.
This is a temp to permanent assignment. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com or press apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.