Mechanical Designer (Piping)
Alpharetta, GA 30009
I have a client located in the Alpharetta, GA area that has an immediate need for a Mechanical CAD Designer (Piping).
- Our client has an immediate need for a mechanical CAD designer that will primarily work to create piping drawings.
- This position will use CAD software to create, revise, and issue mechanical piping and equipment layout drawings that comply with company and client CAD standards.
- Provide support to engineers by preparing general piping layouts, detail section views, isometrics, sketches and P&ID diagrams.
- Develop drawing details and bills of materials to include all views and dimensions necessary for construction of facilities.
- Prepare and revise project drawings in AutoCAD/AutoCAD P&ID/Inventor/Plant 3D for review by lead engineers.
- Update drawings to field “ As-Built” conditions from redlines and engineering change notices.
- 3 Plus years of relevant piping experience drafting and design in the oil and gas industry or related field dealing with piping, valves, meters, and pumps.
- AutoCAD Proficient
- Familiar with industry codes and standards including ASME B31.4, NFPA 30 and API RP 500
- 3D CAD Skills Plant 3D preferred
- Hours & Shift: M- F 8-5 Flex one hour earlier or later
- The focus of this role will be to use AutoCAD, Inventor, and Plant 3D to create mechanical piping and equipment layout drawings.
- $26-30/hr (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is a temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144