Mechanical Design Engineer
101 Zima Park Drive Greenville area, SC 29301
Selectek is working with a client to find a Mechanical Design Engineer in the Greenville, SC area. The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for creating, developing and documenting designs required to assemble and manufacture the products of the organization. You' ll work closely with the sales and manufacturing teams to ensure that the designs meet customer requirements while minimizing manufacturing costs.
Our client is a custom equipment designer, manufacturer and fabricator that serves the textile and water/waste-water industries.
Greenville, SC area
6 Month Temp to Direct
- 3 or more years in industrial machinery design/manufacturing.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum Requirements: 2-years Mechanical Engineering Technology or Engineering Design Technology degree.
- SolidWorks and AutoCAD
- Responsible for the entire project cycle to include design, development, and project completion.
- Prepare product designs including 3D models, drawings using SolidWorks (2016 or newer) and AutoCAD.
- Work with other groups, suppliers and customers both external and internal to determine product specifications and arranging equipment, evaluate products according to quality standards and specifications.
- Provide engineering support for manufacturing and sales to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Perform cost analyses of product components.
- Successful candidate will have a strong engineering background in industrial machinery manufacturing. Wastewater equipment experience is a plus.
- Demonstrate and apply comprehensive knowledge of machinery design and the ability to bring to successful completion complex assignments.
- Candidate must have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and deal with interruptions to bring to successful completion complex assignments while meeting deadlines.
- Candidate must possess strong verbal and written communication skills and be proficient with various software packages including Microsoft Excel, Word, AutoCAD, and Solid Works.
For immediate assistance please send an updated Word version of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selectek is a member of the American Staffing Association, which promotes legal, ethical, and professional practices for the staffing industry.
All employees at Selectek are certified by the American Staffing Association through the Certified Staffing Professional® and Technical Services Certified? programs. ASA certification programs help our employees:
- Protect the rights of our candidates and employees
- Avoid missteps that could result in costly legal proceedings
- Add value to our business relationships by demonstrating commitment to our clients
- Make clients aware of their co-employment obligations and responsibilities
- Expand our knowledge of the industry and elevate our professionalism
- Gain professional recognition for demonstrating knowledge of federal and state labor and employment law