Mechanical Assembler - Industrial Equipment
Conyers, GA 30013
I have a client located near Conyers, GA area that has an immediate need for an Industrial Mechanic/Assembler.
- An Industrial Mechanic responsible for assembling industrial automation equipment according to mechanical, pneumatic and schematic drawings.
- Testing equipment and components and parts after assembly.
- Build equipment as specified in drawings and pneumatic diagrams and install pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical components.
- Help load and unload freight trucks
- 3-5 years plus of mechanical and electrical industrial equipment assembly experience
- Basic knowledge and experience using hand tools
- Able to read and understand schematics and pneumatic drawings
- Most of the job is assembling large automation equipment that is used to package materials for their customers. The parts are shipped in and they assemble it all on site. The machines package larger products, 50lb bags and up. A lot of cement, but also chemicals, pet food and aggregates.
- $22-26/hr. (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is a temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144