Greenville, SC 29644
I have a client located in Greenville, SC that has an immediate need for a Manufacturing Engineer.
- This role will be to apply lean tool application and continuous improvements within the facility.
- Bachelor’ s Degree- Manufacturing, Industrial or Mechanical
- 2+ years of experience
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- PLC or CNC programming experience a plus
- Any 3D Design experience would be a plus
- Continuous Improvement experience (Kaizen or Six Sigma)
- Hours & Shift: M-F 8-5 or possibly 7-3: 30
Candidate will support product lines with new ideas and innovations to ensure continuous improvements. This will include adding new work stations and/or product lines. This role will design in 3D (Solidworks) and will do light PLC and/or CNC programming work. The best fit for this position will be someone who is familiar with Kaizen, Value Stream mapping, Lean Six Sigma, or 5S. There will also be a quality aspect with this position, to ensure that the manufacturing processes meet the design specifications.
- $65-80k (Depending on Experience)
This is a direct hire opportunity. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com or press apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144