Maintenance technician needed for both the 2nd and 3rd shift.
Are you an experienced maintenance technician with at least 5 years experience working in a manufacturing environment? If so, we have openings for both the 2nd and 3rd shift with a firm in Roswell.
This client is focused on manufacturing and marketing portable analyzers for the measurement of time-sensitive diagnostic tests, such as blood gas content and blood chemistry analysis.
Perform maintenance technician activities in support of production machinery, including machine controls, interfaces, programmable logic controllers (PLC’ s), software, data tracking and other areas. Perform routine diagnostic checks on automated systems, monitor automated systems, isolate problems and perform repairs.
- Perform maintenance technician activities in support of production machinery, including machine controls, interfaces, programmable logic controllers (PLC’ s), software, data tracking and other areas.
- Perform routine diagnostic checks on automated systems, monitor automated systems, isolate problems and perform repairs.
- Provide technical, troubleshooting, and maintenance support for complex manufacturing equipment including mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and control systems.
- Recommend and implement equipment improvements including fabricating and assembling new or modified mechanical and electrical components or assemblies.
- Perform inspections and preventive maintenance on manufacturing equipment.
- Create and audit preventative maintenance tasks, procedures, and logs, and maintain documentation of downtime and repairs.
-Ensure production is in compliance with International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) regulations.
- 5+ years of Maintenance Technician experience performing Electrical/Mechanical troubleshooting, diagnostics, maintenance, and process improvement skills on automated manufacturing and process control equipment including but not limited to: electrical, mechanical, electro-mechanical, control systems, programmable logic controllers, human-machine interfaces, motion control, servo/stepper motors, pneumatics, hydraulics, sensors, actuators, and fluid pumping systems.
Schedule: 2nd shift 2PM-10: 30PM, 3rd shift 10PM-6: 30AM
Location: Roswell, GA
If you are interested and would like more information on these positions, please click the apply button or send your resume to me directly at:
Tony Harvey- email@example.com