3900 North Commerce Drive Atlanta, Georgia 30344
Selectek is working with a client that has an immediate need for a maintenance technician to help with mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic repairs. Repairs and preventative maintenance will be performed on a variety of packaging machines such as fillers, baggers, cartooning machines, and other similar automated equipment.
With this role, our client is looking for someone to perform problem solving and root cause analysis troubleshooting on equipment. Ideally looking for someone with a background working on packaging equipment machines for small items.
For immediate consideration please send an updated Word copy of you resume to Aaron Tibbetts at email@example.com
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: Contract to Hire
- Responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining automated manufacturing equipment and assembly fixtures, tabletop and automated bagging machines along with related equipment (bowl feeders, scales, etc.), and ultrasonic welding equipment and processes.
- Responsible for completing and documenting preventative maintenance of equipment
- Responsible for equipment set up, change-over for all equipment
- Participates in the planning and installation of manufacturing equipment, line set-up, automated machine integration of existing processes and training in all aspects of same
- Ensure that all required paperwork, documentation, etc. are completed in a thorough and timely manner
- Five plus years as a maintenance technician in a high volume automated production environment. Performing Mechanical, Electrical and Pneumatic repairs.
- Ability to methodically troubleshoot process related equipment and keep the line running mitigating facilities related issues such as power failure, air loss etc.
- Proactively identify problems and solutions to machine related issues.
- Familiarity with Automated Controls (Pneumatics, PLC’ s, Various Sensor Types) & Mechanical operation of Automated equipment (Robotics, Servo Drive Systems, Conveyors)
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds