Alpharetta, GA 30005
A Maintenance Technician responsible for electrical repair and maintenance. The position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment. Additional duties will include plumbing repair, painting and general housekeeping.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility' s equipment.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures based on job specifications and local codes.
- Install electrical conduits and pull insulated wires or cables through conduits.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers or other components.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform mechanic skills including but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance, painting, and sanitation and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulation and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Perform physically demanding tasks such as digging trenches to lay conduits and plumbing pipes and moving and lifting heavy objects.
- Any other reasonable assigned duties.
- 3 Plus years electrical maintenance/repair of manufacturing machines
- Well rounded facilities technician-handle plumbing, painting and other general duties.
- Strong communication skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- PLC Knowledge
- Formal Electrical training (school or certifications)
Shift/Hours-Monday-Friday 6am-2: 30pm
Term-4 months temp to hire
For immediate consideration, please send resume to email@example.com
Wendy Colaiacovo, 678-802-6616