W227 N16867 Tillie Lake Court Jackson, WI 53037
Selectek is currently working with a client to find an MEP Drafter that will be responsible for performing calculations and designing layouts for lighting, fire alarm systems, and panel-boards and distribution. The candidate will also use AutoCAD and Revit to produce complete and accurate electrical and plumbing drawings, diagrams, schematics, details, etc., for projects under the supervision of the project manager/engineer.
Pay Range: $20/hr. - $30/hr. DOE
NW Milwaukee, WI area
6 Month Temp to Perm
- Use of a vast array of AutoCAD and Revit drawing techniques
- Set up of working drawings from architectural base drawings
- Transfer of markups to AutoCAD and Revit drawings
- Preparation of technical drawings and plans
- Project coordination with engineer – schedules
- Meet project deadlines which may require overtime
- Comprehension of engineering design as applied to different types of projects
- Previous experience working in both AutoCAD and Revit.
- Degree or coursework in an architectural engineering field.
- Electrical or plumbing emphasis preferred but not necessary.
- Commercial construction industry design experience and/or coursework towards an architectural engineering degree