Kiel, WI 53042
Our client is currently seeking an MEP Designer. In this position, you would be working for a reputable engineering firm.
This person will be doing basic calculations and design layouts for lighting, fire alarm systems, panel boards and distribution in addition to producing complete and accurate electrical and plumbing drawings, diagrams & schematics.
- Proficiency with Revit and AutoCAD
- Previous MEP drafting experience
- Degree or Technical coursework
- Commercial construction project experience
- $20-30/hr (depending on experience)
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at firstname.lastname@example.org