norcross, GA 30093
I have a client located near Norcross, GA that has an immediate need for a Lidar Technician/Surveyor.
- Will work in the Land Surveying department and on the new Lidar team for support with scanning, calibration, map generation, cleaning and classification.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience
- Lidar / Geospatial technology
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- Associate degree
- Global Mapper
- Carson prevision point cloud experience
- Civil 3D
- The office is dog-friendly
- Hours & Shift: 8-5 - 45 hours/week is expected
You will work in the Land Surveying department and on the new Lidar team for support with scanning, calibration, map generation, cleaning and classification. This person should have a general understanding of terrestrial, or static, lidar production which will include 3D modeling - for example, Civil 3D or MicroStation.
- $60-90k. (flexibility depending on experience)
This is a direct hire job opportunity. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or press apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144