Lead Structural Engineer (Steel Structures)
1875 Old Alabama Rd Suite 1008 Roswell, GA 30076
Selectek is currently seeking an experienced Structural Engineer. This Structural Engineer should possess their P.E. The Structural Engineer is wanted for a lead structural analyst position that will focus on projects in the telecommunications industry. Preferred candidate would have 10 years’ experience and a Professional Engineering license, have a strong background in RISA 3-D, steel design/analysis, and have the ability to manage a team and competing customer needs. The Structural Engineer will review the work of junior engineers, managing production, analysis and modification of steel non-building structures and concrete foundations in an industry that emphasizes quality and speed. Some drafting may be required.
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineer, specializing in structures
- Professional Engineering license required
- 10 Years of Structural Engineering Experience w/ structural steel design
- Risa 3D or similar FEA software
- Knowledge of IBC, AISC, ACI 318, other standards
- 2 plus years of Telecommunications experience highly preferred.
- Knowledge of TIA-222 codes
- Autocad proficiency
Please send and updated Word copy of your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at atibbetts " at" selectek.com