Lead Mechanical Engineer
A Lead Mechanical Engineer with 8 years plus experience responsible for the design and development of electromechanical systems, producing capital equipment for the semiconductor manufacturing industry. In a lead role the mechanical engineer will interact with client staff to refine system requirements or interfaces, understand and improve the design process and controls, discuss risk mitigation and communicate status. Provide leadership to team members at all levels, including remote teams. Experience with 3D CAD required.
- 3D Design skills (using Siemens NX)
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- Electromechanical systems-manufacturing experience
- Master' s Degree
- Cleveland, OH or Southern Connecticut
- $55.00 - $65.00 per hour.