Lead Mechanical Engineer - Siemens NX
Cleveland, OH 44101
Our client is currently seeking a Lead Mechanical Engineer. In this position, you would be working for a reputable engineering consulting firm.
- A Lead Mechanical Engineer with 8+ years plus experience responsible for the design and development of electro-mechanical systems, producing capital equipment for the semiconductor manufacturing industry.
- In a Lead role, the Mechanical Engineer will interact with client staff to refine system requirements or interfaces, understand and improve the design process and controls, discuss risk mitigations and communicate status.
- Engineer will also provide leadership to team members at all levels, including offshore remote teams.
- 8+ years of mechanical engineering experience with capital equipment
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineer
- Experience with Siemens NX
- Electro-mechanical systems manufacturing experience
- Ability to travel up to 50% to east coast office
- Master’ s degree
- $55-65/hr (depending on experience)
This is a 6+ month contract position (for a 3-year project, so duration expectations are much longer) that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at firstname.lastname@example.org