Lead Civil Engineer- PE
Roswell, GA 30076
I have a client located in the Roswell, GA area that has an immediate need for Lead Civil Engineer.
Our client is seeking a professional engineer with a Civil background to focus on their small cell telecom site development projects for their clients.
- Though the role is focused on the development of telecom sites other engineering site development experience will be considered.
- The focus of the role once comfortable with the telecom drawings would be to act as the engineer of record for all engineering projects and help with the design of engineering drawings and the related construction documents for those projects.
- Design engineering drawings and related construction documents for client projects.
- Manage and direct production of CAD and other assigned personnel to optimize productivity.
- Develop standard details and standard site layouts for site types.
- Civil Engineering Degree
- Licensed Professional Engineer in at least one state with ability to acquire additional states as needed.
- 5 Years of Experience performing Civil Site Development & Site Planning in the telecom, utilities, residential/commercial, or roadway design.
Design engineering drawings and related construction documents for small cell telecom projects and function as Engineer of Record for those projects.
- $38-48/hr. (flexibility DOE)
This is a temp to permanent position. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144