235 Corporate Center Drive #200 Stockbridge, GA 30281
A Landscape Architect to perform residential and commercial site layout design, park planning, ordinance review, and landscape plans.
- Associates Degree in Landscape Architecture or a Civil Engineering background with prior landscape architecture experience.
- Proficiency using AutoCAD.
- Proficiency using Civil 3D.
- 3+ years’ experience performing landscape architecture with another firm.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture.
- Project Management or Coordination experience is a plus.
- Computer aided take offs from plans and bid documents.
- Design of commercial landscape, irrigation, grade, drainage, hardscape, etc.
- Prepare estimates/bid documents for landscape, irrigation, grade, drainage, hardscape, etc.
- Ability to accurately calculate quantities for area, volume, material import and export.
- Prepare submittals, as built plans, and details.
- Prepare workflow schedules and scopes of work.
- Conduct site analysis.
- Project budget preparation.
- Support Project Managers to ensure successful projects.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
Pay Range: $24/hr. - $31.25/hr.