305 Church Street SW Suite 805 Huntsville, AL 35801
A Junior Architect to assist the project manager by preparing cost estimates for projects, creating construction documents using Revit Architecture, preparing digital models for presentation to clients, and coordinating with project architects and construction professionals.
- Bachelor of Architecture Degree.
- Strong portfolio to prove design and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Proficiency in using Revit Architecture (preferred), Sketchup, Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Excel are desirable; however, ability to learn software quickly is necessary.
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail.
- Analyze building codes, space and site requirements for projects.
- Prepare cost estimates for specific projects under the supervision of the Architect.
- Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary.
- Utilize Revit Architecture program for construction documents and building modeling.
- Prepare digital models of exterior and interior designs for presentation to client.
- Attend client meetings with the Architect and compile meeting minutes.
- Prepare construction documents and specifications for specific projects under the Architect’ s supervision.
- Modify construction documents after review of the Architect.
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals.