Huntsville, AL 35801
Our client is currently seeking a Junior Architect. In this position, you would be working for a reputable architectural firm.
In this role, the Junior Architect will assist the project manager by preparing cost estimates for projects, creating construction documents using Revit Architecture, preparing digital models for presentation to clients, and coordinating with project architects and construction professionals.
- Bachelor of Architecture Degree
- Strong portfolio to prove design and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience using Revit Architecture, Sketchup and/or Photoshop
- Commercial, Educational and/or Healthcare project experience
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at email@example.com