Jr. Electrical Controls Engineer
Atlanta, GA 30303
Our client is currently seeking a Jr. Electrical Controls Engineer. In this position, you would be working for a reputable packaging machinery supplier.
- Collaborate with the design team and customers to develop automation and control system designs from concept to manufacturing, to installation and final commissioning.
- Proven working experience of 3 plus years industrial in automation
- Proficient in programming for industrial automation using Rockwell/Siemens development software such as Studio5000, Factory Talk, Siemens Step 7, and TIA Portal.
- Working knowledge of application, configuration, programming and commissioning of control system components such as A-B Guardlogix, Control/Compact Logix PLC’ s, Point I/O, PanelviewPlus HMI’ s, Powerflex VFD’ s, Kinetix Servos, Siemens S7-300 PLC’ s, Siemens ComfortPanel HMI’ s.
- Good understanding and experience with integrating safety hardware and software including A-B’ s Integrated Safety over Ethernet.
- $30.00 – 38.00/hr (depending on experience)
This is temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at firstname.lastname@example.org