4785 Roosevelt Highway College Park, GA 30349
Our client has an immediate need to bring on board a talented inspector that will be responsible for incoming, in process, and final inspection of electrical and mechanical components as well as performing CMM programming. The position will inspect parts, assemblies and finished products to ensure they meet the drawings and specifications dictated.
Twenty percent of the role will be performing the CMM programming and the other eighty percent will be handling inspections of parts and assemblies.
- 20 Percent of the role will require CMM programming experience
- Performs a wide variety of mechanical and electro-mechanical inspections in the production/assembly process through final system assembly
- Follows general inspection guidelines to conduct critical non-routine visual, dimensional, mechanical, electrical test and functional inspections on a wide variety of components, assemblies, equipment, systems, supplies and materials
- Performs complex and critical inspection procedures requiring special set-up of new or unique equipment and interpretation of test data from a variety of sources
- May conduct first article, in-process, and final inspection of parts, assemblies, equipment and tooling
-1 Plus year of CMM Programming experience
-1 plus year of inspection of Electrical/Mechanical parts and assemblies
-Ability to use inspection tools such as: micrometers, Vernier calipers, height gauges, dial indicators, oscilloscopes, component testers and similar tools
Pay Range: $15.00- $18.00
Term: Temp to Direct 4 Months