Industrial Technical Writer
Waukesha, WI 53186
Our client is currently seeking an Industrial Technical Writer. In this position, you would be working for a technical service firm.
Responsible for creating and writing various types of user documentation including how-to guides, manuals, references or instructions for heavy industrial equipment & machinery.
- Heavy industrial machinery or equipment experience such as operation, maintenance, diagnostics or repairs
- Ability to read and interpret engineering documentation and specifications
- Knowledge of electrical systems, hydraulic systems, engines or drive trains
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Content development experience with XML, FrameMaker, InDesign or other desktop publishing platforms
- $20-25/hr (depending on experience)
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at email@example.com