Anderson, SC 29626
I have a client located in Anderson, SC that has an immediate need for a Industrial Planner.
- This person will ensure that parts and equipment are up to date in the company' s document management system and assist with ensuring parts are available to assemble work orders.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience
- Computer skills in an SAP type system
- Experience with planning for work orders - parts research
Preferred Experience/Additional Information:
- Experience in a mill environment
Candidate will utilize the company' s database for technical data on parts and equipment. If parts are not in the database, this person will then either call the vendors or manufacturers for parts numbers or do market and internet research to incorporate them. The end goal will be to get pieces of equipment into their document section to expedite the ordering process. The role will then include assembling work orders from the parts. The exploded diagrams and job plans, along with BOM' s will already be in the system. Training will be given on how to retrieve and upload the information.
- $25-40/hr (Depending on Experience)
This is a temp to permanent job opportunity. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or press apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144