HVAC Designer or Engineer
Atlanta, GA 30328
I have a client in Atlanta, GA that has an immediate need for a HVAC Designer/Engineer.
- This role will be required to create HVAC and utility piping design packages for industrial and commercial projects.
- The work will focus more on the design of HVAC Systems, dust collectors, and industrial ventilation systems than plumbing and piping design work though those are part of the job functions.
- 5 plus years’ experience w/ Commercial or Industrial HVAC systems
- Revit experience- MUST be proficient using Revit- all of the work is being completed using Revit
Preferred experience/Additional Information
- BSME or BSMET Degree preferred
- This position is in Atlanta, GA but depending on your location they are open to someone working in the Greenville, SC office.
- $25-40/hr. (some flexibility depending on experience and degree)
The creation of HVAC design packages with REVIT for Industrial projects. Candidates should have a background with commercial or industrial HVAC layout, industrial ventilation, equipment specifications, equipment modeling, design & construction bid documents, and some utility piping/plumbing.
This is an open-ended contract, but it will likely convert to a permanent employee if you do good work. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144