GIS Utility Technician - ArcFM
Atlanta, GA 30303
Our client is currently seeking a GIS Utility Technician. In this position, you would be working for a reputable engineering firm.
- Preforming updates on existing designs of utility electrical systems, reconciling conflicts found in the layouts using ArcFM and performing quality reviews of project deliverables
- 2+ years of general experience in the design and record maintenance of overhead and underground distribution lines for Electrical or Gas Utilities.
- 2+ years of ArcFM experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- $17-18/hr (dependent on experience)
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your resume to Beka Finkel at email@example.com