3965 Johns Creek Court Suwanee, GA 30024
Our client is seeking a GIS technician for our client who is in the telecommunication industry. The role will take AutoCAD fiber line drawings and manipulate the line work by adding object data as they input it into 3GIS.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Support and manage GIS applications based on growing business demands.
- Analyze and resolve system issues in a timely manner.
- Support in designing and creating a geospatial database.
- Manage the geospatial database.
- Maintain geospatial documentations for reference purposes.
- Work in compliance with GIS standards and quality policies.
- Stay current with the latest developments in the GIS field.
- Input outside plant designs into GIS systems for clients review & approval.
- Complete daily activities & tasks assigned.
- Collaborate with the GIS team to problem solve issues as they arise.
- Record detailed information into database for record keeping.
- Analyze field data for design purposes.
- Create cable path designs based on input from Engineering Design Team & Field Data.
- 1 plus years of AutoCAD Experience
- Experience with Esri based software such as ArcGIS Pro or ArcMap are preferred.
- 3-GIS experience is preferred.
- Fiber Drafting Experience