Our client in Suwanee is looking for a junior level Cad Operator to work as a GIS Technician. AutoCAD and and ESRI based software, such as ArcGIS Pro or ArcMap is preferred.
Daily Responsibilities may include:
- Support and manage GIS applications based on growing business demands.
- Analyze and resolve system issues in a timely manner.
- Support in designing and creating a geospatial database.
- Manage the geospatial database.
- Maintain geospatial documentations for reference purposes.
- Work in compliance with GIS standards and quality policies.
- Stay current with the latest developments in the GIS field.
- Input outside plant designs into GIS systems for clients review & approval.
- Complete daily activities & tasks assigned.
- Collaborate with the GIS team to problem solve issues as they arise.
- Record detailed information into database for record keeping.
- Analyze field data for design purposes.
- Create cable path designs based on input from Engineering Design Team & Field Data.
1 year on the job experience a plus
6 month temp to hire
Please send resume for immediate consideration to: email@example.com or call Wendy 678-802-6616