GIS Technician - entry level
Suwanee, GA 30024
I have a client located in the Duluth, GA area that has an immediate need for a GIS Technician.
This is an entry level GIS Technician role available with our client who is in the telecommunication industry. You will take AutoCAD fiber line drawings and manipulate the line work by adding object data as they input it into 3GIS
- Take AutoCAD fiber line drawings and manipulate the line work by adding object data as they input it into 3GIS
- Support in designing and creating a geospatial database.
- Manage the geospatial database.
- Input outside plant designs into GIS systems for clients review & approval.
- Create cable path designs based on input from Engineering Design Team & Field Data.
- Some AutoCAD experience- if you do not have AutoCAD experience but has GIS experience you can still be considered
Preferred Experience/Additional Information
- Experience with ERSI bases software such as ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS, or ArcMAP
- 3-GIS experience is preferred
- Fiber drafting experience
This is an entry level GIS role that will take AutoCAD fiber line drawings and manipulate the line work by adding object data as they input it into 3GIS.
$17-19/hr. (depending on experience)
This is a temp to permanent job opportunity. For more information, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144