Fire Protection/Sprinkler Designer
1525 Broadmoor Blvd NE Buford, GA 30518
A Fire Protection/Sprinkler Designer to assist in the preparation and design of Fire Protection Systems (Sprinkler Systems) for Industrial, Commercial, and Residential projects using AutoCAD and SprinkCAD software.
- Experience and demonstrated ability using AutoCAD and SprinkCAD.
- 2 to 5+ years’ experience in Fire Sprinkler layout and design.
- NFPA 13 code familiarity & ability to read construction drawings & specs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong Technical expertise, and excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Dedication to performing work in a timely manner and meeting deadlines.
- High School Degree or Equivalent.
- NICET Certification (any level).
- Associates Degree or higher.
- Review job requirements to design fire sprinkler systems using AutoCAD and SprinkCAD.
- Conduct field reviews and surveys to verify accuracy of accounts.
- Perform hydraulic calculations for piping and other components.
- Interpret architect drawings, specifications, blueprints and construction documents.
- Preparation of technical reports including fire code analysis, fire related plan reviews, survey and recommendation reports, fire flow reports, etc.
- Perform assigned duties as requested by management.