Field Service Technician
114 New Street Decatur, GA 30030
We have an immediate need for a Field Service Engineer to join our client’ s team. The focus will be on Gas/Oil Burner services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out gas/oil burner service such as tuning and troubleshooting burner.
- Commission fired heating equipment, such as steam boilers and thermal oil heaters
- Perform BMS (Burner Management System) audits and tests.
- Perform audits on a variety of process system such as boilers, thermal oil systems and solid fuel systems.
- Test instrumentation and control systems and maintaining test equipment.
- Test/Calibrate mechanical facets such as automatic valves, regulators and other mechanical devices.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is a priority and maintained at industry top level according to proscribed guidelines.
- Perform customer site visits, as required.
- Maintain a good understanding of customer systems and configuration.
- Comply with all Customers Safety and Environmental Compliance requirements
To be successful in this role candidates should be familiar with:
- burner systems of various types, and associated hardware
- burner management and control systems
- digital controller familiarity a plus
- Boilers and associated equipment experience
- Thermal oil experience
- Solid fuel system experience
- PLC knowledge a plus
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent combination of experience, and education.
- 3 Plus years of experience in the field with Burner systems as described above
- Electrical testing knowledge
- Ability to travel 60% of the time.
Term: 6 Months Temp to Direct