Field Service Technician
180 Interstate North Parkway 300 Atlanta, GA 30339
Selectek currently has a client that has an opening for a field service technician with a background in the mining and cement industry. Our client is an Industrial Solutions firm for the engineering, construction and support of all industrial plants and systems. The Field Service Technician serves as the subject matter expert on all product and system technical issues and considerations for all product-related technical questions from customers and potential customers. You may oversee on-site commissioning and occasionally need to provide training in the design, installation and operation of products. Additionally, you may be considered as the Technical support while on site at particular job-sites.
Location: Can live anywhere in the U.S.
Temp to Direct
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consults on technical issues during machine outages, installation, inspection, repair, and operation
- Assists departments in the development of product improvements and help define the future products
- Participates in the erection of, and repair of, components of all machines in product line
- Interprets and implement detailed engineering plans for assembly and repair of products and insures outcome to meet OEM specifications
- Participates in meetings with engineering teams and the customer
- Issue reports of findings from inspections and make recommendations for repair including parts replacement and technical assistance
- 5 plus yrs of exp. working as a field service technician for mining or cement facilities.
- Ability to travel 80 % of the time domestically and internationally.
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude
- Engineering Degree
Please send an updated resume to Aaron Tibbetts at firstname.lastname@example.org