Fabrication Detailer (AutoCAD)
I have a client located near Mableton, GA that has an immediate need for a Fabrication Detailer.
- This role will work to create shop drawings of aluminum components and releasing parts for fabrication. Candidates must be able to read construction documents/blueprints to be successful at this job.
- Candidates will be responsible for taking the end clients existing basic construction documents and making any mark ups/ changes to the documents for our client’ s product.
- A previous background as a fabrication detailer that has experience releasing parts for fabrication to the shops and construction drawing experience is the ideal fit for this role.
- 2 Years’ experience creating shop drawings or fabrication drawings
- Ability to read construction documents/blue prints
- Experience with aluminum parts.
- 3D CAD knowledge
Candidates will be responsible for taking the client existing basic construction documents and working with the scope of work defined for those documents to create the shop & Fabrication drawings that will be used in house and released to the shop. Candidates will work closely with other Engineers and detailers to ensure the job is completed correctly. They will do mark ups and create the shop drawings themselves using AutoCAD.
21-23/hr. (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is a temp to permanent assignment. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com or press apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144