Estimator (Cost Estimator)
Holly Springs, GA 30115
I have a client located near the Canton, GA area that has an immediate need for an Estimator (Cost Estimator).
- The main tasks will be completing the engineering, procurement, budgeting and cost estimating for fabrication. They will prepare fabrication equipment quotes for vendors, reviewing and making sure the cost book captures everything.
- They will also handle material takeoffs, costing out engineering hours and reviewing all other documentation for the estimate.
- Plan, organize, prioritize, control, and execute the estimating effort for the Business Unit in accordance with company policies and procedures in a business-like, efficient, productive and organized manner.
- Review client inquiries and specifications. Prepare, coordinate, review and distribute estimates in accordance with established Workflow and Work Instructions.
- Prepare lists of estimated equipment, material quantities, and labor for on-module and off-module work for a given proposal or project, as required.
- Prepare RFQ packages to vendors/subcontractors and review subsequent quotes.
- Re-estimate equipment, fabrication and/or construction material and labor cost estimates as requested by project management, as require
- BS/BA or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years cost estimating for capital projects.
- Ability to read and interpret fabrication drawings.
- Mechanical background and the ability to read P&IDs is preferred.
- 35-40/hr. (some flexibility depending on experience)
This is a temp to permanent position with the possibility of going direct hire from the start depending on experience. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144