Engineering Project Manager
6415 Shiloh Road East Alpharetta, GA 30005
An Engineering Project Manager to provide coordination of project execution and control, in a given discipline area, to achieve continuity of purpose within scope, budget, and time schedules from initial start-up through project closeout. Coordinate efforts of assigned team to ensure completeness and accuracy of design effort. Incumbent must have the technical expertise to manage multiple development and production programs simultaneously. Other responsibilities include proposal preparation, program planning, customer liaison (the primary technical and contractual contact) and maintaining program schedules and budgets.
- Bachelor' s Degree in an Engineering field or similar technical degree.
- 3 - 5 years' experience in electronics manufacturing of which at least 2-3 years are in a project/program management role managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Microsoft Projects and a working knowledge of databases (4th shift, Access, SQL)
- Periodic domestic and international travel may be required.
- Responsible for the delivery of project discipline scope elements within budget and schedule.
- Communicate project scope, design, and deliverable requirements to all internal groups.
- Oversee completeness and accuracy of project team' s work. Guides team to overall project objectives
- Create status reports for all projects managed
- Review and understand project budgets
- Communicate and follow up with clients about specific projects and their goals
- Track material orders and deliveries with our vendors and our buyers
- Develop accurate and detailed project plans for a variety of projects
- Prepare written estimates / change order proposal for clients based on labor, materials, equipment and other expenses
- Nurture client relationships
- Provides additional support to internal groups as needed.
Pay Range: $70k/yr. - $100k/yr.