Engineering Admin Assistant
Smyrna, GA 30082
I have a client located in the Atlanta, GA area that has an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant (must have experience with for an engineering company).
- This role will function as a Project Assistant Administrator. The admin will work closely with Project Managers to assist them in delivering paperwork and updates to their end client.
- In this role, they will receive data files from electrical field teams and will need to incorporate the data received into the appropriate excel files. They will be involved in preparing reports based on the documentation received.
- The Project Assistant, will help in a variety of other areas from printing engineering documents, filing documents, and helping to prepare presentation packages for send outs as well as other similar duties.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written & Verbal)
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Excel and Word)
- 1+ Years Proven Administrative support working for an engineering company
- AutoCAD Proficiency
- Engineering Document Experience
Working with Engineering team to provide administrative support. This will include manipulating data from the field by creating excel documents, helping to prepare proposals, printing documents, filing documents and other similar duties. A lot of sorting information pulling it from excel or CAD and then filing it away in the appropriate area.
This is a contract assignment that will at least last until the end of the year. For more information, please send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144